Question

overyourlimit

Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
I have very poor credit rating but I have a recommendation for a Quicksilver cash back rewards card and it says I have a very good approval chance, should I try to get it? I currently only have 2 credit cards

You should go to the website of Capital One and check the preapproval tool and base your decisions off of that as it is pretty accurate and is right from the lender. Many people have been let down by following some of the recommendations on here.

Got approved

According to Credit Karma, my Transunion score was 644 and my Equifax was 631.  I also subscribe to MyFICO, with an Equifax score of 623, Transunion 617 and Experian 598.  I just checked my CreditKarma report, and Capital One pulled an Equifax and Transunion report (not sure if they did Experian), and my Transunion score dropped from 644 to 640 and Equifax dropped from 631 to 628.

That being said, Capital One just approved me for the card with a $2,000 credit limit!  I'm actually stunned by this, because like many others, I've been trying to rebuild my credit.  This is my first unsecured credit card in many many years, and it goes along with a Capital One $200 secured card and a Wells Fargo secured card with a $400 limit.

Credit Karma listed my odds of approval for the Quicksilver Capital One Card as "very good."