Question

onionknightpld

Capital One gave me a increase again?
So I have two Cap One cards, started off with $300 limit. About 4-5 months in (this was 2 months ago) I requested a increase, and they gave me $500 Increase on each. I was not expecting that. Well today I was checking my account and my balance was $1300 on each card...... Is that normal for Cap One to give two limit increase that quickly?

Yes on their Platinum/QS1, you get one from their "credit step" program and normally able to request a CLI at/around 61st day of approval. Then you can request CLI every 6 months after that, although you can request CLI every week if you like and some actually do lol, but it usualy won't grant you one until 6 months has passed. Best thing? It's all soft inquiries. CapOne is one of the better issuer out there for people either starting or rebuilding their credit.

Yes

Capitol One is a great CC for newbies or thiose rebuilding. They forgive a lot of sins.

But if you miss a payment  they are very harsh.

So keep balances low and pay on time.