Question

RickyC07

Capital One Credit Step Program
Does anyone know how this program works?

Most Helpful Response

From what I understand, with my capital one card is make your first five payments on time and you will/can be eligible for CLI. That's all I know. 

I am currently with Capital One. I received an emaily staing that i would get a CLI if i   1. make on-time payments for the first five months 

2. use my card in the first five months 

so, as long as you use the card you'll get a CLI. My offer was for $300 to $500 credit limit

some people have said the received greater CLI. I would also like to know how they used their cards to get such large increases. Good luck.

minicook1

I used my card responsibly and paid it off as 300 was nothing and not nearly enough and at 5 months they bumped me to 1300. Good luck and keep us posted on your journey.

zakles

I contacted capital one yesterday via chat, and was told it was a predetermined amount.  I have two cards, one has a $300 limit and the other a $500.  He said looking at my original offer I was prequalified for $500 on one and $750 on the other, so the is what it will go up to.