Question

DanC33

capital one cards
I applied for a Capital One Quick Silver card based on the advice of CK and was denied. I talked to a rep there who barely spoke English. All he said was that they could care less about CK and other third parties and was very rude! Ad to that their hard check dropped my score 4 points!
Any ideas about where to start getting credit again? I filed chapter 7 about 5 years ago and have done nothing to start rebuilding. I have tried getting an auto loan and was approved twice but I am unwilling to pay 30% interest on a car loan. So I do have 4 inquires on my credit in 2 years. I am also working on some medical collections. Thanks for any help!

Get a secured credit card to start.  Visit www.creditcards.org to compare all available.  After 6 months to a year you can hopefully get an unsecured card.  Best of luck!