Question

dortynbpl

Capital one auto loan
Recently got approved for up to 25k at 9-14% APR but have a few questions. My Credit score is only 580 due to my younger college years. I've had the same job for 4 years and bring in about 5k a month give or take my overtime. I traveled for 2 months this winter and was wondering if being away from work would effect my chance at a loan going through. Since it would show as me being behind on my year to date earnings

I really am not sure, so I guess you will just have to go through with everything to find out. I am sure that you are already aware, with Capital One Auto Financing, you can only go to certain dealerships, that is one thing that I don't like about their auto financing.