Question

kellysa111

Capital One Approved Me For an Auto Loan. Will the APR it gives me on the website be the apr I get?
I got approved for $17k+ with an APR range of 1.99-7.24%. I expect to put in $3k to put the total I spend on the car at about $20k (maybe I can get a good deal and spend way less).

I've been looking on the capital one website and it lets me choose the car I want and it gives me the apr and estimated monthly payments I should expect.

My question is: Will I really get that APR it gives me on the website, or will they change it when I get to the dealer?

I already have the car I want picked out and since a new car will (theoretically) give me a lower apr for 72 months, I think I will go with a new car unless that apr changes.