Question

masih26

Capital One and Citi Credit Cards balances!!!
The above mentioned credit cards are not issued to me. Why then the balances are appearing in my credit report. My credit score has been decreased by 14 point due the credit limit increase on Capital One card. The fact is both the cards are issued in my wife's name. Therefore, I do not think that I should be responsible for any change taking place with her cards.

if you are a AUTHORIZED USER on her accounts you are still legally responsible for any debt she inccurs on those cards you can ask her to remove you though if you wish