Question

jrhenry11

Caoital One shows my one card but not my 2nd one that i've held for 2 months
I have 2 Capital One credit cards but only one is showing up on CK (the one i've had for 2 years) and i've had the 2nd one for 2 months and its NOT showing up but my BofA CC that I got 2 months ago (same day) showed up on CK before I even received the card in the mail....so any help would be appreciated

Give it time. Have you used it? It may not be reported until you actually use it. 45 days is the minimum I would wait before I got concerned that it didn't show.