Question

Posted in Taxes

rice52282

Can't start my taxes due to authentication problem because of unrecognized device, won't take pic?
I can't get into my Credit Karma Taxes in order to file my 2018 taxes, because I am not using a reconized device. Can't take a picture of my ID?

Will not let me do my taxes

I can't get into my Credit Karma Taxes in order to file my 2018 taxes, because I am not using a reconized device. When I go in to take a photo of my ID it will not work! Help please? 

Plenty of free tax sites out there. Why would you want to use one that's already giving you trouble?

FMLftp

Way to be a **** there Super Man of Taxes!