Question

mdtaylorlrim

Can't sort the questions
I have a selection box for the main "Advice" section, but not for the individual forums like "Credit Karms", "Credit Report", etc. So I am seeing questions from 3 years ago, then 5 months ago, then 2 years ago, then 9 months ago....

Where am I missing the sort selection for the individual areas?

I did find a workaround.

Click on "Advice" in the left most column. On that screen you can sort by most recent. Once the list is up and most recent questions are on top simply scroll down the list to find a question asked in the category you want. Click on the category link and the category will now be sorted by most recent questions first.

Still wish each category had a sort selection box. Or am I still missing it somewhere?