Question

Trying2Rebuild

Can't pull CRs due to validation errors
About a year ago, I made the mistake of trying to delete my data from "Been Verified" (ughh) and now some strange name and address crops up in validation questions when I try to pull my credit reports. I have a debt I need to dispute on all 3 bureaus, yet I can't even make it through the validation process to pull my reports.

I've tried to contact the bureaus by phone - no joy. I *do* have copies of my driver's license, SSN card and voterID card scanned to my PC.

What do I need to do to access my CRs, please? And how can I get this odd person's name off the validation thing? Thanks.

You can write a letter to all three bureaus and request your annual free credit report.  Send them copies of your SS & Voter ID card to prove who you are.  It takes more time, but it should work.