Question

pencilmarks

cant log out....help!!!!
Log out pull down option doesn't work. I close window, but it's open to my info when I reopen website without any log in. That is not good!

Credit Karma’s Response

I'm sorry to see you had trouble logging out.

Visit the following URL to logout: https://www.creditkarma.com/auth/logon/logout

Or, from the home page, select your username in the upper-right hand corner. A drop down menu will appear. Select the "logout" option.

The next time you visit the Credit Karma site, it will remember your name (cookies must be enabled). You will need to enter your credentials to log in.

Disclaimer: Credit Karma provides general information about credit. This advice is not intended to advise about your personal financial situation. Consult a financial, legal or other professional adviser.

Most Helpful Response

Can't log out

cant log out!!

No drop down menu appears. This is so frustrating. Please fix.

Can't log out either

I can't log out either every time I access my records. The pull down menu doesn't always pull down and IF it does it takes me to my personal info page and I can't log out from there.  I have to just wait until the page times out. I am evaluating wether it's worth having my life's  info exposed in this way. High security risk. 

Log Becky out