Question

DweeberMe

Can't link Discover Card with Reported card
Credit Karma is listing a CAP ONE account which is actually a (to me) a Discover card. When I try to login it fails but it is going to capital one's site. when I log in to pay my bills, it is a web address of http://www.accountcentralonline.com whcih when you go there says it is Capital One but still my Discover card. Of course if I select Discover for the card type that is going to www.discover.com which wont' work either.

How do I link the two so that it shows correctly?

Note the account used to be under HSBC and was sold to Capital One, but it is a Direct Rewards Discover card which I have had for years.