Question

LucidFearz

cant get any other report other than trans union from the annual credit report site
I try to get my annual free report and Equifax and the other ask questions such as your credit report indicates you have things like home loans and car loans and credit cards. I have none of these things so I cant get it online. Have to prove I am me. Is this normal or have I been hijacked? I'm trying to build my credit for a home in the near future but am clueless about any of this. Who is the best to contact for this without spending money?

Call the credit bureaus and talk to a representative.  Or, sign up for www.creditsesame.com to get your Experian score, and www.quizzle.com for your Equifax score.  Here's phone numbers:

Equifax - 800-685-1111

Experian -800-397-3742

TransUnion - 800-888-4213