Question

Jessq497

Can't get a secured or unsecured card! Have nothing on my credit. SCT not working either
My scores are all in the high 500's. I have nothing on my credit other than a closed CAF which is from trading my car in and they wouldn't let me be on the loan anymore since i no longer worked they put the car in my husbands name. It was closed with on time payments and in good standing. I have a fingerhut that was closed in good standing. I have a few inquiries but none are close together. I applied for a secured card and couldn't get it. I tried the SCT and it did not work. I recently was added as an authorized user on my husbands VS card which gave me a 48 point increase. What can i do to rebuild my credit?