Question

indrajith

cant find my credit file
My name has 2 word in my "first name" section. and only one word in "last name section". I dont know how the SSN people have uploaded it. I am not able to get my credit score anywhere. everywhere it says that my records mismatch. I want to know what exactly is in their records for my SSN. How can I check that ?
By the way, my SSN is 1 month old and i have one credit card.

Welcome to the the USA, or at lease I presume you recently arrived as you have only had your SSN for a month.   You can write to the credit bureau, providing proof if ID, SSN and address and they can update your information with that information.  Then you will know what the Bureaus have you listed under.   The name that the SSN people have you listed is how it appears on your social security card.

If you only have SSN for one month and I assume your one credit card is one month old as well? Then it might not be long enough to calculate a score or to form a credit profile. It can take 3~6 months before you are able to obtaining them. What name appears on your credit card and or banking accounts? Mismatch isn't same as unable to match.

How to build a credit score is covered in articles on this site. Please read them. The information will help for the rest of your life.