Question

Posted in Banking

jby

Can't find Credit Union
When I input the name of my credit union your system can't find it.
How can I do it?

Most Helpful Response

Contact Credit Karma - support@creditkarma.com

I don't think all banks or credit unions have been added yet. Not certain but, maybe Credit Karma would be able to add your credit union in their next update if you let them know about it.

8of8

If your credit union is like mine, they require charachter verification on the online banking signin.  It can't be duplicated by an automated signin process.  It has to be human verified so CreditKarma, Mint, any other site can't sign in to check balances, etc.

Neither can I! I'm with empower federal credit union and they ask for that human character stuff to. So I guess we're out luck adding our credit unions unless they fix it :(  I have bankofamerica and that connected!

First Community Credit Union Houston

I cannot add my Credit Union because of the "Human Verification" aspect as well. I tried repeatedly to no end with no positive results.