Can't find 09/2008 "Court Judgement" shown in Public Records section of financial overview section.
In the financial overview of Credit Karma, under Public Records, both TransUnion and Equifax show I had a “Court Judgement” in September, 2008. I cannot locate the actual comment in either of Credit Karma’s TransUnion or Equifax credit report. I did file a Bankruptcy (and was discharged) in 2010, but that is properly shown in the reports. I know nothing of any 2008 judgements. Where do I go to find out what these comments are about?