Question

dprotoman

Can't connect my CK account to my Sallie Mea / Navient account
I have tried connecting my CK account to my Sallie Mae / Navient account and it keeps coming up with an error saying "The credentials you entered appear to be invalid. Please try again." but the settings are correct. whats going on?

Navient

I also have this problem, it seems like it tries but then times out after 10 min or so.

Navient

I have had the same problem. My loans were through sallie mae but then were transferred to NAVIENT. So anytime I want to login and look at my loans I have to go to NAVIENT's website, not sallie mae. The same thing mighthave happened to you. If this is the case, your not going to be able to connect your accounts until credit karma "supports" the NAVIENT connection. The best for them to do so is if you fill out a support request form. (https://www.creditkarma.com/about/contact) . Once they have seen the form filled out by multiple people I'm sure they will support the website and then we will be able to connect our accounts in order for a more accurate credit score.

My credit score has dropped 35 points according to CK due to the name change from Sallie Mae to Navient.

Can this matter be disputed? and give me back my 35 points.