Question

Duke9200

Cannot locate Enhanced ACQ to pay off debt. What are my next steps?

Most Helpful Response

Enhanced Acquisitions LLC is no longer in exsistence as of 2/10/2012.  If their account is showing up on your report, go to each credit bureaus' website and request validation of the account.  If they can't validate it, they must delete it.  You may have to try 2-3 times before they follow through.  If they can validate it, then they'll provide you information on the collector if they are still around, or if you debt got sold to someone else.  Don't rush to pay it, you'll just re-age the account.  Best of luck!

mmc41406

Not true. Here is their info from the BBB:

3840 E Robinson Rd Ste 353 (UPS Store), Amherst, NY 14228

(844) 592-4850

They are rip off artists.

This is my credit too!

Now what?

same issue..

do you by chance have a link to those websites to submit for validation?  Thanks..

Thank you

Very helpful information.

Juan

Enhanced Credit on My Report

I too just saw that in the beginning of September, a debt from a cash loan showed up on my credit report as well. I have no idea who this company is, and I also received calls from people last year saying that the cops were going to show up at my home and arrest me. 

How do i contact the 3 credit companies to have them validate the debt? How long do they have to validate it and provide me with contact information? 

It's a shame that when you have nothing to do with how this gets on your report, you end up being the person that has to pay the price with doing all of the work. 

Thanks:) 

Yup, I know what you mean

I also last year had calls saying that I saw going to be put in jail for borrowing money from a cash eg USA online and never borrowed anything online , and now this enhanced acq shows up on my credit report , I hope we all can find these people and have them put in jail and make them pay us for slander

jw51562

That was Cashnet USA

Funny, I was being contacted by a IRH debt collectoins. They kept telling me that they would be serving papers. I never got served, just bullied. Now they're using this "Enhanced Acq".. smh