Question

CreditCruncher1995

Cannot find the fabled "Direct Dispute" function. Can anyone assist me?
I have read article after article about Credit Karma's legendary "Direct Dispute" functionality and it's headache-killing properties allowing consumers to more easily file credit disputes. Apparently, in November of 2015, this program also became available to every Credit Karma member. Well, despite hearing that news, I still can't seem to find the Direct Dispute option. I've scoured the website top to bottom, and nothing. The articles I read on Credit Karma never state how to actually find the direct dispute button or discuss where it is located, they only tell you what it is and what it can do. This is maddening because Credit Karma has always been vague about certain things in the few months I've been a user. I am beginning to think that the Direct Dispute function has been removed, or I simply am not eligible for it for some god-forsaken reason, or that it never actually existed at all. Any advice or info on this matter would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

I would go directly to the websites for Transunion, Equifax and Experian and do your disputing directly through them.

Once you are logged into Credit Karma, go to *HOME*

On the LEFT hand side, find and click on Credit Reports.

Scroll down to the section Accounts

Select either View accounts on your TransUnion Equifax credit report. Scroll down until you find the account you are looking for.  Once you click on the account, the information panel opens displaying all the details of that account; including Payment History, Date opened, payment status etc.

On the right hand side, under the Payment History calendar, is a link that says "You could dispute an error with (Equifax or TransUnion).  Click on it and follow the instructions to enter a dispute.

I have only had to file one dispute ever, and I did it using Credit Karma.  I have NO complaints at all!  I will use it again if the need ever comes up.