Question

weegie38

cancelled my blaze card, high interest and high fees will this help my credit

cancel a credit card zero balance

hello  if i cancel a cc   and no balance owed does it take points away

cancelling due to memebership fees to high

No, fees and interest rate have nothing to do with your credit, that has to do with your pocket book. Closing a card hurts your credit, not helps it; however, there are good times to close a card and that is when you are being charged ridiculous fees. I think closing it was probably the right decision, but it will hurt your credit not help it. Just make sure to properly utilize the cards you still have to make up for it and hopefully you can get some credit limits raised to compensate for the closed card.

I have excellent credit'

But every time I check my score it has dropped a little' but I have not changed or done nothing different. Please help me on this one? Please!!!!!!!!!