Question

Intimidatorfan

Cancellation of credit cards
I have too many credit cards and want to cancel some ....how to do it and will it affect my score

I wanna cancel some cards .but don't know how or how it will affect my score

don't do it!!!

Just lock the unwanted cards away someplace safe (personal safe or safe deposit box) and leave them there.  I suggest you re-read the articles here to understand the reasons why because too many people are asking this question.

Closing cards would most likely harm your scores, but if you decide to do it, make sure that you only close one card at a time then wait a month or so to see what effect it has on your credit scores before closing any more.