Question

doramax

can you send me copy of my credit score report so I can show my bank before 2/7/17
I'm trying to get a mortgage through my bank. Its their inquiring that lower my score and the bank wants proof of my score before their inquiry

You Bank could careless what CreditKarma information has.   They will run their own Inquiry on your Credit Report and they will pull a different Credit Score. 

Suggest you start reading to find out what you are getting yourself into. 

Also how can you post something on Feb 10th asking for information on Feb 7th?   Really?