Question

EarthtoMoonandback

Can you please tell me why my credit score fell?
I am never late en any of my payments. Can you please tell me, or help me find out why my credit score fell from 713 to 697 for TransUnion and from 719 to 706 for Equifax? I should also add that I am very responsible with my credit card.

Since we are not allowed to see your data, there is nothing specific we can say.  Could your usage have increased due to holiday spending?  The timing of this question fits with this possibility.  I can say so because I received some checks from a credit card I do have allowing a 0% interest balance transfer or "just spend it on yourself".  I did the balance transfer and also paid for a plumber and also took care of a couple of homeowner issues.  The result is I now have a usage rate approaching 20% where before, I had a 13%.  Not worried since I've had a contingency plan in place for a while.  But that increase in usage caused a drop of 30 points in my Equifax score.  I'm not over limit, but the high usage does cause a drop.  I suspect your score will increase a lot after you get the cards paid in full.