Question

Rangersfan23

can you get approved for a car right after buying a house ?
I moved into a new house this year and I want to know if that would affect my possibility of getting a new truck ? I have done the calculations and I'm able to afford both while saving a good 200 a week. This including insurance , gas etc. If my credit score is still high around the 700s (it's at 765) should I try for one ? Or wait 6 months to a year for a truck ?

If your credit is good, which you say it is, the other factor will be your debt to income ratio.  The recent house purchase doesnt matter if the D-I-R is good