Question

highndebt

CAN YOU ADVICE ME ON DEBT CONSOLIDATION?
I really need help with my debts. I need to get all my bills into one. I have bad credit now because I don't have enough income to pay all my bills. My husband and I assume payment on his Mother and sister home because both of them deceased and we had to use our credit cards to maintain our other bills. We got into this debt because of co-signing and helping someone else and now we need help. Thanks.

Most Helpful Response

I suggest you find a reputable, non-profit credit counseling agency. Try this website:   http://credit.about.com/od/debtmanagementsolutions/bb/debtcounseling.htm