Question

AshNeedsHelp

Can they do that?
I have two car repos on me from 2010. I owed 5,671 on one and 2,648 on other. They are suppose to come off my credit report 2/18. Just this past monday they added 2,872 to one repo and 1,455 on the other. Can they do that after this many years? Also is that now going to make me have to start back over for another 7 years now before they are off me? Help please i need theses off my credit.

Adding interest probably, but are they allowed to do so in your state and is the interest level capped in your state. I suggest researching your state laws on interest. The fall off date will be the same, that cannot be reset. I advise that you do some reading on the FDCPA (fair debt collection practices act) if you are dealing with debt collection companies. This doesn't apply to original lenders if it is still with them.