Question

helpmeplz123123

Can there be a mistake?
I consolidated all of my college loans a long time ago. This past week, creditkarma says there is a new account (student loan) that is reflecting in my Equifax, but not my Transunion score. I keep a close eye on all of my payments and it says that this account was added in 2009, but it has never showed up.. what is going on??

You may need to get copies of all three credit reports to check what is being reported.  Then, you might need to contact the loan servicer to find out what is going on.  It COULD be a mistake and it is your responsibility to check this out.

Is the account in question actually listed on your credit report or it's Credit Karma "says" you have a new account?