Question

DexterC

Can sprint showed the bill that I owe to them ?
I bought my iPhone from Apple print hook it up. But did not want to release my phone after I switch service. I had no contract with sprint when I switch my services..

But you said you had a bill

Then claim you had no contract.  But if they are sending a bill then i'm sure they have some kind of paper work to back it up.

If the bill is sent to collections it can.  It may not happen for a year....  but it can.  Any bill left unpaid can be sent (sold) to a collections agency.

A lot of these are bundle together and sold off to collections agencies at the end of the year so the company can cut some of its losse.  The collection agency then has 7 years to try and get you to pay it. After you do pay it, It will be reported on your report for another 7 years.

So it's generally better to pay your bills.  Pay your bills on time and you will have a better credit score. Don't pay and you have a low credit score.