Question

Posted in Taxes

Sabambas

Can someone advise how I can remove tax liens?
I have 4 different liens with for different amounts and I'm already having a hard time trying to reach the IRS

Tax Liens

Hi, I'm part of the Credit Karma Tax Member Support Team.  You may want to review our credit articles on inaccurate credit reporting and filing a credit bureau dispute if the tax lien is reporting in error; however, if it’s accurately reporting then there are credit articles listed with helpful information on how long it may report. I hope this helps. This is a question that our credit side can provide more insight on.

Best Regards~