Question

12sweetie12

Can some one please tell me why my credit score dropped so much?
I am working so hard on building my credit and I was doing good. I started with a score of 624 and got it up to 645, I was so happy! Today I logged in to credit karma and it was back at 624 all of my accounts are in good standing I pay ever bill on time. I do have a balance of $69 on one account but it's not past due. I have had no new inquires. it took me forever to earn those 21 points and in the blink of an eye they are gone.... I am so upset right now can someone please tell me why?