Question

Lisjopet70

Can small claims be erased after pd?
I have a medical bill ($300) that a collection co turned to small claims. I am about to make my final payment to this collection co. Will having thus pd in full help increase my credit score, even only a few points? Also I'm thinking of asking "pay to delete". Is this even possible with small claims?

Is it been reported as judgement? judgement is matter of public record, pay for delete deal wont and can't affect the judgements.

Lisjopet70

Thank you. Thats what I thought.

How to do a 'pay for delete' is explained in the articles on this site and that information will benefit those who take the time to read the information.  Since a small claims suit is a legal action, it is now too late to negotiate a pay for delete and this account will show on your credit report for the next 7 years since it is part of your credit history.  Reading the articles helped me to learn how credit works and I now have an excellent credit score even with a fixed income. 

Lisjopet70

Thank you!