Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

anonymous7411

can public records be removed from your credit report

Not if they're accurate. If the information is not correct, you can dispute it and the bureau will take a couple weeks to investigate. If they find that there is an error they will remove it. If the information is correct it will stay.

Yes, as long as you are not aware of the debt, ie: I had 3 Speeding Violations sent via US mail, I never knew I had them until I downloaded CK, I disputed through the app, (1@a time) and all 3 were removed because I was never served with the violations,.
But, if YoU are aware of the debt owed and it's legitimate than, unfortunately NO!!