Question

Nono22

Can not validate who I am. I think someone stole my identity due to the questions asked.
The answers to the questions asked to validate my identity have nothing to do with me. I think someone has took out a home loan as well as credit cards with my credit

While it is possible that if you have not been monitoring your credit that someone could have gotten your identity.   Tho, when you validate your identity, the questions are positioned in a manner that only you would know.   While they may list a mortgage or a auto loan you do not have, this is because you would know this not to be true, thus, you would select the answer "none of the above".   There are in fact trick questions in the validation process.    If you answered them all correctly, then you should secure an actual copy of your credit report from each of the three bueaus and you are entitled to one copy per year from each one.   When looking for potential identity theft, I would get all three at one time.  Otherwise, for standard credit monitoring, space them out so that you get one from a bureau and in 3 or 4 months, request for a different bureau and in another 3-4 months, go for the third bureau.  Then repeat this process every year and you will have most of your credit file current at all times.