Question

Pauley56

Can Mortgage company modify credit reporting from 3 years ago?
My mortgage company just changed my credit report stating I was 120 Days late in August and September of 2013 on my mortgage. I wasn't notified and wouldn't have known without watching my credit reporting on Credit Kharma. Isn't that too long ago for them to change the reporting now? I paid my mortgage on time back then, but they never reported it paid - just blank, This was near when Nationstar received my loan from BofA as a transfer.