Question

Michellelo

Can inquiries effect car loan?
Hi I have a question if I have a lot of inquiries from stores and credit places I applied from and also car loans finance company's to. Could that effect me from getting a car loan from having all those past and most recent inquiries and I'm also only 19

Yes they do

Each time you apply for credit there is an inquiry.  Each inquiry is worth about -5 points on your credit score.  If you get the new credit your score will bounce up because of the new available credit.  Each time you are denied, your score will drop an additional 10 points or so,  Be denied more thatn 2 times a year, take away an addition 50 points. 

Nationa average credit score is 639.  So if you applied and were denied 4 times in one year your score will have dropped to 509 if there were nothing else effect your scores.  Most national lenders do not loan to anyone with scores under 620. 

its time to learn a bit about how credit works. You have a hard future ahead of you if you don't. read the articles and blogs here on CK.  

Its your credit. Take care of it and it will take care of you.