Question

Bigbrotherwatching

Can I view the credit report that shows what employers see? Also, does it also include work history?
I know there is a report that allows employers to see a more restricted view of my credit history but I'm curious if this report contains information about my work history.

News to me. Unless you are going for a job where you will be handling millions of dollars or working for some sort of elite organization I wouldn't worry about it. Run of the mill employment, run of the mill reports, same reports that you see.