Question

Jertear

can I talk to an employee? it's important
The student loan is affecting my credit, technically it should be cancelled. I was forced to leave the school because the instructors refused to help me and they never kept up with stuff we needed. if they don't cancel the loan I'll deffinately get a lawyer!

Sorry, but how the school operated has no bearing on your obligation to repay the student loan.  Calling an attorney likely won't change the situation either.  You can try, but you most likely will still owe reayment of this loan---and federally subsidized student loans remain collectable until paid in full no matter how long it takes.