Question

squirtdog51

Can I take the offer on line to pay off credit cards and pick to pay off higher balance ones

Most Helpful Response

Make sure your credit is in good enough standing to get a new card. I got Chase Slate - 0% for 18 months and no balance transfer fee... and I have 0 complaints about them. I suggest transferring higher interest rates instead of higher balances. 

yes, A balance transfer card.

Look around, a lot of them are offering 0% transfers. But don't juat take the first one to come along. If you do your homework you can find some that have longer promo periods and 0 transfer fee's.  I got one 0 Fee's 0% for 24 months. Your score will have a lot to do with what you can qualify for. Don't just start applying all over the place either.  If your denied once, You shouldn't apply for any new credit for at least 6 months. Doing so will just drive down your score and make it even harder next time.   

Know your true credit score

This site is Transunion based! I would go to my.fico.com or equifax and experian sites and get my scores before I apply for new credit. This site only guesses on approvals. I applying for a card recommened by this site and got approved but I knew my true score before I did so. I know chase slate, citi peferred, and discover it are offering good deals on balance transfer cards. I hope this helps!