Question

JCMatteson

Can I sue a creditor for not filing a satisfaction of judgement that was paid in 2010? MINNESOTA
Judgement was deducted in full from my paycheck in 3/2010. It's been showing as unpaid since and I just found out as we were getting ready to buy a house.

I asked why it wasn't filed as it legally should have been and was told "it just fell through the cracks."

EVERYTHING is based on credit now. And some denials I've gotten have stated a judgement issue.

Can I sue for losses here?

Call a consumer law attorney that practices in your state and ask them.