Question

LenHiz

Can I submit mortgage payment history to the credit rating agencies?
The mortgage company says they do not report my payment history because of a bankruptcy. Is that correct? If so, can I get a report from them and submit it to the cred rating agencies myself?

correct. i am in the same shoes.  I did not list mortgage in bankruptcy chapter 7.  It discharge 2010, closed 2014.  Wells Fargo did not report except it reported as bankruptcy.  you can refinance with the same mortgage company as new mortgage or another bank to rebuild your secure credit.  the HARP program requires 4 yrs after bankruptcy discharged.

Business and lending companies pay a feet to a credit bureau and submit the information to them for credit reports.  Unfortunately, individuals cannot do so. It almost sounds like the mortgage company just does not want to make these reports.