Question

micke1ad

Can I still reapply for the United Explorer card with sign-up bonus if I quickly cancelled it?
I wanted to get the United MileagePlus Explorer card before my France trip coming up and the lady at the Chase bank I was at told me I could get it in the mail between 3-5 days if she rushed delivery. Sadly, once she found out I was approved for the card it was brought to her attention that it would take 10 days instead. This was too long of a wait for me, so I immediately cancelled the approval for the card. The lady at the bank said I could sign up for the card again at a later date and still get the sign-up bonus. Is this correct or am I no longer eligible? Thanks!

You have to contact the card issuer and ask them, that simple, pick up the phone or go to the branch where you applied before and ask.