Question

Posted in Banking

Talmadge1989

Can I start my own "small" business with bad credit?
I want to start a small family business. I need around $45,000 to start maybe. I have student loan debt, 4 "Paid" collections on my Credit report, and multiple "paid" credit cards (except for one or 2). My credit is probably going to be around 650 (all three scores) by the time I need this loan.
My question is what are the chances of getting this loan? and/or where is the best place to look?

I suggest you visit www.sba.gov, look under Starting & Managing tab as well as Loans & Grants.  Best of luck!