Question

marlagail

Can I somehow report my child is making pmts on 2 deliquent accts? supp 2 b cosigner on Santander
I was suposed to be the co-signer of my daughter's new car loan. IZt was too expensive to change when we found out. She had some trouble making pmts and of course it shows on my credit.
All pmts have come out of her banking acct. Is there some way to show that on my credit report? I hadn't had any delinquencies till Santander & a Plaza tire acct I bought tires for her. She's made all the pmts on that as well.

Usually it will show up on your credit report, but it really depends on the lender.  It's up to them whether or not to report the account on the co-signer's report.  Call Santander and ask them.  Hope this helps!