Question

betrayal

Can I sign a car payment over to someone who can't get a loan?
x-wife has a car that's in my name only, insured in my name only. We filed for bankruptcy and finalized last year. She has deferred student loans and says I can't sign the car over to her because she's unable to receive a loan. I have to mail the payment from PA to AZ. It takes approx. a week. She gives me the check late. I owe 22 more payments and don't want to continually wreck my credit over the next 2 years. Is there any possible way to sign the car over to her so I can end this dependency? TY

The loan is in your name,   the only way out is for your x to take out a loan and pay you.   There is no way to Sign over the loan.

Best think is to sell the car,  pay the loan off and if there is any extra money she can get another car with it.  if there is no extra money, then oh well.