Question

reoreoreo

can I set up automatic payments for a credit card?
in other words will the credit card company allow me to set up automatic deductions from my bank account or debit card rather than send me monthly statements in the mail.

Most Helpful Response

Depends on their policy.

It actually depends on the bank/credit union.  I actually have mine set up for an automatic payment that is substantially more than the minimum, and you should NEVER pay just the minimum.  You do have to specify the amount you want paid every month.  And do keep track because, if the amount remaining on the account is less than the amount you would automatically be paying, they may not deduct it and you could face late payment charges.  That's because ONLY YOU can change the amount that would automatically be deducted.

Having automatic payments does make things so much easier and is a smart move. 

reoreoreo

is there a list of banks that accept auto payments?