Question

Lavender125

Can I send in to you my current credit reports that I have so my numbers are more correct?
I want to upload my current credit reports

What is showing here is an approximation that is used when you try the financial tools. Credit Karma's purpose is teaching people howd credit works and hoiw to build a good credit score.  Whatever is reported here remains here for your use only.]

The scores and reports provided on Credit Karma come directly from the credit bureaus TransUnion and Equifax. You cannot dispute a credit score, but if there are incorrect items on your credit report, you can dispute those errors directly with a credit bureau. You have dozens of different credit scores depending on which score model is used. We provide the VantageScore 3.0. Again, these scores are not estimates as they are calculated by the credit bureau. Credit Karma isn't a credit reporting agency and can't make any adjustments to your score or reports. 

I hope this clears up some confusion!