Question

Duffey77

Can I see if a rental eviction has been closed or removed from my record?

If you check all three credit reports (topic covered in highest rated questions and in the articles here) you may see that information.  BUT, there is a special site that landlords use and your name may be there. 

eviction

i just want to be clear, it says i have no public records, only on one of my credit reports shows a now closed eviction. im looking for an apartment now and i know the difficulties but what exactly does this mean and how can it help and/hurt me searching and applying for new places to live. the other responses from other sites are just not really accuracte with answering this for me.