Question

Posted in Banking

Brownbearzaq

Can I return to a bank after judgement falls off?
My first credit card was with a local credit union. 18 and stupid, ran it up and never paid it off. They later took me to court about it. I was never able to pay them. According to my reports, that's about to fall off my record! Once that's done, can I go back to being a customer (more responsible now, of course), or will they always be able to see in their system when I wronged them, and I can never return?

Probably not

But what do we know. You can always ask them but If I were you I would let the negative drop of my report first. Can you go to a different bank?

NO

I would just go to another bank why would you go back they will always have you in their records.